You’re invited to join us January 31 for a free webinar.
What has God called us to do with all that is entrusted to us? God calls us to be good stewards, and that means making investments that are consistent with our values as well as pushing corporations to be better global citizens. The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) does both.
New Covenant Trust Company (NCTC), part of the Presbyterian Foundation, is partnering with the PC(USA)’s Mission Responsibility through Investment (MRTI) Committee on a webinar that offers an opportunity for you to learn more.
This webinar will provide an overview of the ways in which you can invest responsibly according to your values. We will also look back on the economic themes driving markets in 2022 and share some tips for investors heading into what may be an uncertain year in 2023.
- Greg Rousos, President & CEO of NCTC
- James Carey, Director of Investment & Portfolio Management Services, NCTC
- Rev. Jihyun Oh, NCTC Board Member and MRTI Member
- Rev. Kerri N. Allen, Chair of MRTI
- Rob Fohr, Director of Faith-Based Investing & Corporate Engagement for the Presbyterian Church U.S.A. and NCTC Board Member
We look forward to connecting with you!
Socially Responsible Investing in the PC(USA)
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Registration is now closed for this event.
For questions or more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-858-6127, Ext. #6.